Penrite 10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Pre Mix
- Lowers engine operating temperatures preventing damage
- Leaves no slippery residue if dropped on a race track.
- Contains a conventional hybrid inhibitor
- Removes cavitation for better heat dissipation
- Compatible with seals, pipes & hoses
- Protects all metal types from corrosion
- Protects water pumps and seals.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Lasts up to 5 years or 150,000km.
Race Coolant Inhibitor Premix is a Type “B”, non glycol based coolant and inhibitor premix, that effectively lowers engine temperatures whilst providing maximum protection against corrosion, cavitation, scaling and oxidation for up to 5 years or 150,000 kilometres.
Race Coolant Inhibitor Premix is formulated for all water cooled engines, especially where high engine operating temperatures are experienced. It provides superior heat transfer abilities to lower engine running temperatures compared to glycol based engine coolants.
Race Coolant Inhibitor Premix can be used as a conventional on road coolant inhibitor in everyday vehicles and in competition and race vehicles where glycol based products are banned. It has an extremely effective wetting agent that reduces cavitation and heat spot areas inside the engine, allowing for lower running temperatures and preventing engine damage from overheating.
Race Coolant Inhibitor Premix uses a HYBRID inhibitor system that provides complete engine coolant protection against all types of corrosion, cavitation, scaling and lime deposit for up to 5 years or 150,000 km* if kept at the premix dosage concentration. It is compatible with all types of metal including magnesium, aluminium, brass, bronze & copper as well as all plastics and rubber hoses.
- Product is used directly from the bottle
- Further Dilution is not required
- Do Not mix with other coolants or other types of coolants
- For best results – Prior to using, flush out cooling system using Penrite Radiator Flush.
- This product is Not Compatible for testing with glycol coolant test strips as false readings can occur.