- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid (600°F).
- High wet boiling point ensures long term retention of fluid performance.
- Better performance for life of fluid compared to Super DOT 4 fluids.
- Compatible with all common brake system materials
- Compatible with DOT 5.1 (low temperature, non-silicone type)
RACING BRAKE FLUID is designed for use in hydraulic brake and clutch systems in all types of competition – cars, trucks, motorcycles, go-karts and other racing vehicles involved in all forms of competition including rally and circuit racing. It is also ideal for high performance on and off-road vehicles requiring the ultimate high temperature brake and clutch fluid.
RACING BRAKE FLUID has been competition proven and tested in Australian conditions in many forms of motorsport including V8 Supercars, Production Cars, GT Race Cars, Open Wheelers, Motor Cross, Drag Racing, Drifting and Go Karting where maximum performance and reliability is required from the fluid.
RACING BRAKE FLUID is the ultimate Super Dot 4 Plus high temperature brake fluid with a 316° C / 600° F boiling point.
For best results the following change intervals are recommended
- On-Road Use -12 months
- Club Racing – 6 months
- Extreme service competition after each meeting