Penrite Diesel Fuel Stabiliser
- Prevents fuel from going stale when not used for up to 12 months
- Prevents gum, sediments and polymer formations in the fuel
- 2.5 times more economical than current fuel stabilisers
- Stabilises fuel quality for improved economy and performance
- Extends the life of fuel injectors, pumps and diesel catalysts
- Optimised for diesel fuel
- Prevents fuel system corrosion
- Inhibits the tendency of Biodiesel to react with oxygen, thereby prolonging its shelf life
- Economical when compared to replacing old or stale fuel.
Diesel Fuel Stabiliser is a fuel additive designed to stabilise the performance of diesel fuel when in storage and prevent loss of engine performance due to old and stale fuel. It meets military and defence grade specifications for optimum reliability and performance.
Diesel Fuel Stabiliser is designed for use in all diesel fuelled combustion engines. It can be used with direct injection or common rail fuel delivery systems. Can be used with passenger cars, commercial vehicles, boats, stationary engines, classic and veteran vehicles and anywhere where the fuel is not turned over regularly.
Diesel Fuel Stabiliser contains a lubricity improver that extends the life of fuel pumps and injectors. It also contains a metal deactivator that reduces the tendency of metal surfaces to oxidise and corrode preventing the accumulation of residue, gummy deposits and polymer formations. It also contains optimised detergents for diesel to clean and maintain the fuel system if needed.
Diesel Fuel Stabiliser can be added directly to either the engines fuel tank or in storage fuel containers and is safe for use with ULSD and Bio Diesel fuels. When used at the correct dosage, can extend the life of diesel fuels by up to 12 months. It is an economical alternative to dumping and replacing left over diesel in fuel tanks, jerry cans and other storage facilities.
For best results:
25 ml treats 20 Litres for storage up to 12 months. (one 250ml bottle treats 200 litres of fuel)
Please Note: If your vehicle is fitted with a Capless Fuel Filler system, we recommend using the vehicles emergency fuel filling funnel when adding this product to the fuel tank.