Petrol Injector Cleaner
- Fuel economy gains of up to 2.4%
- Cleans blocked fuel injectors & carburettors
- Increases engine power by up to 2.6%
- Easier starting & smoother idling
- Reduces intake valve deposits
- Protects fuel system against rust & corrosion
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Can be used in vehicles on dual fuel vehicles
- Synthetic detergents to keep system clean
- Is designed for all Unleaded and E10 fuel
- Removes contaminants
- Safe for catalytic converters & oxygen sensors
Petrol Injector Cleaner is a multi-purpose petrol fuel treatment that is designed to clean fuel injectors and carburettors in one tank of fuel whilst protecting fuel system components. Its unique formulation improves fuel economy by up to 2.4% on unleaded & E10 fuel and provides for engine power increases of up to 2.6%.
Petrol Injector Cleaner is designed for use in all petrol engined passenger cars, 4WD’s, light & heavy duty commercial vehicles, motor cycles, marine and stationary engines.
Petrol Injector Cleaner has special synthetic detergents that clean blocked fuel injectors and carburetor jets to restore lost power. It also provides for easier starting, smoother idling and better fuel economy.
Petrol Injector Cleaner has a unique formulation that protects the fuel system against rust and corrosion especially in systems using ethanol fuel blends such as E10. It reduces intake valve deposits allowing optimum air fuel mixture and increases combustion efficiency resulting in improved power output.
Petrol Injector Cleaner is suitable for unleaded petrol / LPG (Duel Fuel) and E10. It is not suitable for E85 or E100 fuels. It is safe for use with catalytic convertors and oxygen sensors.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Add prior to filling the fuel tank.
- If fuel injectors are excessively blocked or fouled, use two bottles (2 x 375ml) for up to 60 litres of fuel. This will provide rapid clean up and restoration of performance.
- For regular fuel system maintenance use at the rate of one bottle (1 x 375ml) for up to 60 litres of fuel, every 2500 – 3000km.
- For complete fuel system clean, use Penrite Petrol Total System Cleaner
Please Note: If your vehicle is fitted with a Capless Fuel Filler system, we recommend using the vehicles emergency fuel filling funnel when adding this product to the fuel tank.