Penrite Universal Coolant Top Up
- Compatible with all coolant types.
- Will not discolour original coolant.*
- Compatible with plastics, rubbers and seals.
- Protects all internal surfaces from corrosion, including aluminium.
- Long life coolant & inhibitor pack.
- Phosphate free formulation.
- Ready to use – no mixing.
*Universal Coolant Top Up will not discolour existing coolant provided that it is not mixed at greater than 10% of system capacity.
Universal Coolant Top Up is ready to use and can be mixed with all cooIant and inhibitor types including those that contain ethylene glycol and long life, low depletion rate inhibitors. It is specially designed not to discolour existing coolant*
Universal Coolant Top Up is suitable for the cooling systems of all types of passenger vehicles, 4WD’s, light & heavy commercial vehicles, stationary engines and motorcycles. It can be used to top up both Organic Acid Technology (OAT) & Hybrid Type A anti-freeze/anti boil coolants as well as Type B inhibitor only solutions. It is safe to use wherever anti-freeze / anti-boil / anti-corrosion properties are required and with all fuel types such as petrol, LPG, dual fuel, light & heavy duty diesel.
Universal Coolant Top Up is yellow and will not discolour existing coolant if not mixed at greater than 10% of system capacity. There is no limitation on the amount of Universal Coolant Top Up used in the cooling system and it can be mixed with all coolant types regardless of colour. It is pre-diluted at a 50% concentration with demineralised water making the product ready to use right out of the bottle.
For measuring coolant coolant concentration and condition, we recommend Penrite Coolant Test Strips. Penrite recommend flushing the cooling system prior to a complete service refill. Penrite Radiator Flush effectively cleans the system in 7 minutes and prepares the cooling system for new coolant.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Allow cooling system to cool sufficiently before proceeding.
- Remove radiator cap or overflow reservoir cap.
- Add directly to the cooling system via radiator or overflow reservoir.
- Replace radiator or reservoir cap securely.
DOSE RATE – FREEZING POINT BOILING POINT
When mixing coolants, Penrite recommend mixing at the manufacturers recommended concentration levels with Penrite De-Mineralised Water