Penrite Valve Shield
- Protects against Valve Seat Recession
- Cleans and protects fuel system components
- Provides a lubricant into the fuel system which is absent with the “dry” LPG
- Prevents power loss by lowering intake deposits on valves
- Will not harm catalytic converters or oxygen sensors
- Safe to use with all unleaded petrol
- Maintains optimum compression by preventing cylinder head damage
- Extends the life of fuel pumps and injection systems
- Protects against rust corrosion and wear
- Suitable for late model vehicles
Valve Shield is a dual purpose lead replacement additive formulated for vehicles that were originally designed to run on leaded fuel and vehicles that run on LPG, CNG, Petrol & Petrol/LPG (dual fuel systems). It protects engines manufactured to run on leaded fuel and LPG against valve seat recession (VSR) whilst protecting them from intake deposit build up. It is also suitable as an Upper Cylinder Lubricant (UCL) in LPG or dual fuel system fitted with LPG dripper systems.
NOTE: Replaces Upper Cylinder and LPG Lubricant
Valve Shield is designed for use in all engines in passenger cars, 4WD’s, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and stationary engines that were designed to run on leaded petrol or LPG including vehicles fitted with LPG dripper systems.
Valve Shield acts as a lead replacement additive in unleaded petrol protecting the engine from VSR in those that have not had hardened valves and seats installed post original manufacture.
Valve Shield will assist in keeping the fuel system clean and protect the system components for better engine performance and fuel economy and is safe for use in vehicles fitted with catalytic converters and oxygen sensors. It can be used with Petrol, LPG & CNG. It is NOT SUITABLE for use with Ethanol fuel blends (E10/E85)
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Add prior to filling fuel tank
- 50 ml treats 50 Litres of unleaded petrol for prevention of VSR and upper cylinder lubrication
- For added cleaning benefits use 100 ml per 50 litres of petrol
- Use at each fuel fill if protecting a vehicle designed to run on leaded petrol from VSR