Penrite 10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate
- Lowers engine operating temperatures preventing damage
- Leaves no slippery residue if dropped on a race track
- Contains a conventional hybrid inhibitor
- Removes cavitation for better heat dissipation
- Compatible with seals, pipes & hoses
- Protects all metal types from corrosion
- Protects water pumps and seals
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Lasts 3 to 5 years or 150,000km when used and maintained at correct concentration
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate is a red coloured, hybrid-organic, Type “B”, non-glycol based corrosion inhibitor concentrate that effectively lowers engine temperatures whilst providing maximum protection against corrosion, cavitation, scaling and oxidation for 3 to 5 years.
Penrite 10 Tenths Racing products are used by Factory Race Teams to provide the ultimate in performance and protection. To visit our Factory Racing Partners and Penrite Brand Ambassadors Click Here
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate Inhibitor is formulated for all water cooled engines, especially where high engine operating temperatures are experienced. It provides superior heat transfer abilities to lower engine running temperatures compared to glycol based engine coolants.
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate can be used as a conventional on road coolant inhibitor in on/off road vehicles and in competition and race vehicles where glycol based products are banned. It has an extremely effective wetting agent that reduces cavitation and heat spot areas inside the engine, allowing for lower running temperatures and preventing engine damage from overheating.
10 Tenths Race Coolant Inhibitor Concentrate uses a HYBRID inhibitor system that provides complete engine coolant protection against all types of corrosion, cavitation, scaling and lime deposit for 3 to 5 years or 150,000 km* if used at the correct dosage. It is compatible with all types of metal including magnesium, aluminium, brass, bronze & copper as well as all plastics and rubber hoses.
- For best results use: 50ml – 100ml per 1 litre of Water.
(1 litre of Race Coolant can treat between a 10 – 20 litre capacity system.)
- Penrite recommend mixing with Penrite De-Mineralised Water.
- Lasts 3 to 5 years or 150,000 kilometres or whichever comes first if it is maintained between 5% -10% concentration levels.
- DO NOT mix with other types of coolants.
- For best results flush cooling system with Radiator Flush prior to filling with new Penrite coolant.
- This product is Not Compatible for testing with glycol coolant test strips as false readings can occur